Alpha Online (Evening Course)
- Wednesday, 4 October 2023
- 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Online - Zoom
- Wednesday, 4 October 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Wednesday, 11 October 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Wednesday, 18 October 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Wednesday, 25 October 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Wednesday, 1 November 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Load more
- Wednesday, 8 November 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Wednesday, 15 November 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Sunday, 19 November 1:00pm - 5:30pm
- Wednesday, 22 November 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Wednesday, 29 November 8:00pm - 9:15pm
- Wednesday, 6 December 8:00pm - 9:15pm
Alpha is an opportunity to explore life's big questions and the Christian faith which runs across ten Wednesday evenings starting at 8pm finishing at 9.15pm and includes our Alpha Weekend (In Person) on Sunday 19 November 1pm-5.30pm. Each session includes a short film followed by discussion where you can share your thoughts with an online small group. If at any point you decide Alpha isn't for you, that's not a problem. There's no pressure, no follow up and no charge.
Upon sign up, Philip Turner (Alpha Online Host) will be in touch with you about the start date for your course, zoom details and an invitation to join our Alpha Online WhatsApp Group along with others who have registered.
Alpha Diary Dates
Wed 04 Oct ~ Is there more to life than this?
Wed 11 Oct ~ Who is Jesus?
Wed 18 Oct ~ Why did Jesus die?
Wed 25 Oct ~ How can I have faith?
Wed 01 Nov ~ Why and how do I pray?
Wed 08 Nov ~ Why and how should I read the bible?
Wed 15 Nov ~ How does God guide us?
Sun 19 Nov ~ Alpha Weekend (Holy Spirit)
Wed 22 Nov ~ How can I resist evil?
Wed 29 Nov ~ Does God heal today?
Wed 06 Dec ~ What about the Church?
Connect ~ Alpha is an opportunity to explore life's big questions together in an open, informal environment.
Watch ~ The episodes unpack the foundations of the Christian faith, addressing questions such as Who is Jesus?, How can we have faith? and How does God guide us?
Discuss ~ Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to spark conversation.